Friday 4 November 2016

Digipak plan

A few weeks ago in class we started to plan our digipak and what we are going to put on all 6 panels.


As you can see I have my 6 panels planned out. For the front cover (bottom left) I ideally wanted a shot of the main artist himself in front of some sort of city background. However, when it came to our photoshoot we were quite limited for time so we weren't able to get this kind of picture. Instead I have decided to use a different kind of shot. On the left of the front cover we have the back cover where the track listing will be. For this I was looking for a more plain background with just the track listing. To the left of this is one of the inside panels. This and the panel on the top right are extra panels which I decided to use pictures we took on our photoshoot for. This one in the bottom left was purely a picture of our artist in some sort of setting or location. The one on the top right was supposed to be an extra panel which promotes some sort of exclusive competition for people who have bought the digipak. This is accompanied by a shot of the artist doing his "triangle" logo with his hands. The two panels to the left of this are the CD panels, one being the actual CD and one being an extra CD which shows a behind the scenes of the making of this album. This is included as another exclusive for those people who have actually bought this digipak. When it comes to actually making my digipak I will probably find that the finished product will look different to my plan as I may encounter issues or just favour a different method. However, this gives me a rough plan of what I want my digipak to look like and I will try to follow this as closely as possible.












No comments:

Post a Comment