Tuesday 15 November 2016

Digipak first draft



This is the first draft of my digipak. I am yet to do the spines which I will complete in my next lesson but the 6 main panels for the digipak are done. My teacher had a look at my digipak so far and gave me some feedback on how to improve it. First she said that the "King J" font should stand out more seeing as it is the artist logo. She also told me to reduce the size of the tracklist, remove the album name from the left hand corner of that panel and take the background out of the Tri-Angle logo. Moving on to the far left extra panel she said to remove "King J" from  the right hand corner and just leave the picture. For the bonus disk she recommended removing all the text apart from "Bonus Disk". She also said to take the colour away from the image to make it black and white. Finally for the last extra panel in the top right she suggested to remove a lot of the font so to not over complicate the panel. I have made these improvements to my digipak now and will begin improving my magazine advert too.


No comments:

Post a Comment