Tuesday 6 December 2016

Digipak updated



This is my updated digipak. Its not completely final but its an update to say the least. i have changed the main font for King J and made some of the white text bolder so it can stand out more. I also changed the font on the competition panel for the social media links. Furthermore I have changed the background of the bonus disk to black and white like I did with the main CD. I felt that this makes it look better as originally the main CD stood out and looked out of place compared to the bonus disk.

I have also kept working on my magazine advert.


I have changed this heavily. I changed the main picture to the one it is now and included the front cover of my digipak in the right hand corner. I also included social media links and streaming sites where the album is going to be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment